- Educating the Heart Preparing global citizens and agents of social change committed to humanistic values and democratic traditions.
- Educating the Mind and the Body
- Equipping students with life skills and academic skills through delivery of individualized integrated learning programme in tune with international standards of excellence.
- Creating life long learners to meet constantly changing challenges and needs of the world around them.
- Creating a Caring and Learning Environment
- Providing joyful, disciplined, secular learning environment
- Led by a talent pool of role model faculty
- Backed by complementing world class physical infrastructure and ICT
- Implementing Equal Opportunities
Taking up the challenge of inclusion of the geographically, economically, socially and physically marginalized sections of the rural and urban children especially the girl child through formal as well as non-formal education programmes.