Code of Conduct
- Students should be neat and tidy in their school uniform and for all functions.
- Each student should carry the Almanac to School everyday with his photograph and complete details.
- The school building and property must be respected. Any damages done to the school property will be realized from the student responsible.
- No student above Class VI can come casually dressed on birthdays or any other occasion.
- Celebration of birthdays in the school canteen is not allowed.
- Scribbling on walls and boards is a punishable offence.